Thoughts raced in my mind quicker than a speeding bullet or at least that sounds about right. Fear seems to be contagious in a way. I would hang around certain people and before long I would have fears racing in my head and some of those fears did not belong to me. So, was I supposed to live in a bubble? or just run like hell from people? But choices that I came up with did not go with my personality. I am a lover of people and even animals too. I loved talking to people about life and experiences but if I got around a crew that had a thousand and one buts as to why they are not happy and where they want to be and had something negative say about not only themselves but other people I would slowly feel myself loosing energy as I absorbed their crap. My husband says to me all of the time that I listen and that’s all people want is for someone to listen but I wasn’t just listening I was absorbing and I wasn’t getting paid for it. The thing is this. I have to learn how to step in take my power back and do what makes me feel great and that’s speaking life over myself and others. So toss those negative thoughts out the door and welcome in new people and situations.
Steps to elevate Negativity in your Life
1. Pray( please a prayer in your God box asking God to change your mind set and place positive and progressive people in your life and block out all of those that aren’t right for you)
2. Live your life (Do fun things….laugh a lot and worry less)
3. At the end of the day and before your day begins MEDITATE
4. Exercise more( walks in nature)
5. Eat healthier( going to sleep after eating cake will have you dreaming all kinds of crazy stuff.
6. If somebody is around you and everything is negative just walk away and politely excuse yourself *you might be alone for awhile but honey that is better than being around someone that dumps their crap on you…
Peace and Love to you ALL!!!!!!